2d6 Lodge is pleased to be able to offer you the opportunity to order Warlord Games products through us via what we call the 2d6 Store.
The items available for order and their current prices are listed on the 2d6 Store pages of this website.
If you would like to make an order with 2d6 Store, please follow the Ordering Process, detailed below:
- Warlord Games orders are placed once per month, on the first Saturday of the Month. We will be create an event on our Facebook page to remind everyone.
- Your order and payment must be received by 9am on the Saturday; otherwise your order will be placed in the following month.
- Orders can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, requested via our Facebook page or made in person at the club. Please try and include the product codes for the items in your order.
- Payment can be made via PayPal or in cash. PayPal address will be provided when you place your order.
- Items will usually be available on the Friday following the order being made and can be collected from the club free of charge. If you live in or around Cambridge, St.Ives, Huntingdon or somewhere in-between, then they can be delivered to your address for a small charge. Alternatively you can choose to have the items posted to you for the additional charge of postage and packing. Please ask for details.
- To qualify for 20% discount (the 2d6 Price) you must have attended a 2d6 Lodge Club Night with the last 3 months (or 12 weeks, whichever is longer). If you have not, you will need to pay full RRP (Recommended Retail Price).
- If you don’t see what you want on the lists, then it is probably because it doesn’t come in a box or blister. Drop us an email or message on Facebook and it is likely we can still order it for you, including some bundles!
- Pre-orders that delay the main order will be placed separately to the main order and if they don’t reach minimum amount may incur additional fees. See notes below.
- 2d6 Lodge is not responsible if the delivery is delayed or the item is incorrect/missing parts. However, we will work with Warlord Games to any such issues, should they arise, as soon as possible.
- We do not currently hold any items in stock; if you require items urgently we can usually get items in within 5 working days.
- If the combined monthly order for everyone is less than £200, additional fees may apply even if you are collecting from the club (no more than £6.00). But we will let you know before placing the order.
- Items will not be ordered if payment is not received.